Magrè sulla strada del vino (Magrè on the Wine Route, in English, and Margreid an der Weinstraße in German) is a charming wine town in the province of Bolzano, set among vineyards and orchards of the Bassa Atesina area, along the right bank of the Adige river. Thr historic center, perfectly preserved, is characterized by Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque style elements, the all mixed in a Mediterranean style, with stone arches, windows and balconies.
- the Church of San Leonardo, in the village of Favogna di Sotto, around which there is an iron chain, which - according to the legend - grows every seven years by one link. As soon as the chain is able to surround the church area, the world is supposed to come to an end.
- the parish Church of San Geltrude;
- the Church of San Floriano;
- the redwoods and other giant trees, planted in 1908, in occasion of coronation of the Emperor Franz Joseph;
- the oldest grapevine in South Tyrol, on the façade of Feichter residence, planted in 1601 and that still produces about 80kg of grapes per year;
- the birthplace of the painter Karl Anrather;
- Favogna lake.