Picturesque resort of the Upper Val di Non set in a sunny location, where it is possible to enjoy a stunning view of the whole valley, Ronzone is the perfect destination for lovers of relaxation and mountains all year round. Hunting residence of the Hapsburg Court in the past, the town is now divided into two parts: the residential part in the north and the oldest one in the south.
In addition to the many sport facilities, for an unforgettable dynamic holiday, Ronzone also offers the possibility to organize excursions to the Anauni mountains, walks along the mountain paths and into the woods towards Cavareno, Ruffrè and the Regole meadows. For winter sports lovers, it is possible to have fun along the slopes of Folgarida-Marilleva ski area and Penegal.
- the new parish church, locate din the center of the town, in modern Romanesque style, flanked by a tall bell-tower;
- the ancient Church of Sant'Antonio;
- the XVII century "Christ at the Column", a life-sized sculpted masterpiece from the Cavalese school, preserved inside a small chapel located between the two main churches;
- the Museum of Uses and Costumes of Anaunia;
- the Museum of Vintage Postcards and Collectibles.